Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GamEbAll-LoVE...

In USCAA I'm one of the varsity of basketball of CLB-Rams..Before the USCAA start, I was so inloved in a girl who truely beatiful and lovely..she is a 1st year student, ICT B-PM,I made her as my inspiration in playing the game,and also I'm courting her...she said to me in the text message that she was waiting to his right guy...I try to be that one,but the girl never appreciate all the things that I've done for her...then after a week I decided ti give up on her and I texted it to her that night..but the next morning she talked to me in person..after that I thought the girl also love me..so I courting her again like what I've done the time I'm starting to court her..but my worst days and weeks came,I felt that she was so insecure with me...cause everytime I get close to her side,she was going away from me and everyday same moment happaned..it was Thursday 8:00pm I texted her to clarify all that happenings in us..after a long conversation,I ask her that"Meron pa ba akong pag-asa sa iyo?"she said no,as friend...yes!after I read all her texts that night,..my world stop spinning and I felt that my heart want to explode...I pleased her...but the relationship left their was for us to be as friends..and that morning only an hour left to end our game in USCAA... until now she still inside my heart and mind...how can I forget about her..?how can I move on...?Hehehe...naiiyak ulit ako e....

No comments: