Sunday, September 21, 2008

tWO-me...

My true fullname is Ronald Famudolan Digol,son of Marissa and Oscar Digol.But instead of using my real surname Digol,I used Digos it is because in my Birth Certificate there was someone that put a hand written above my real surname enough to block the real one...In school and in work I used the surname Digos...some people confused what my real surname is,because I'm a basketball player in our barangay and also in school and I'm wearing different basketball uniform..some people asked me in our barangay the time when I'm wearing school basketball uniform,.."bkit Digos ang apelyido mo"..,hindi ba Digol...?And to them to be clarify I tell them the truth..And until now I'm using Two-surname...siguro alam nyo na kung ano ba talaga ang tunay na apelyido ko...kung alam nyo na..ano...?

No comments: